The costs associated with the EB-5 investment process can be broken down into three distinct phases based on the costs associated with each petition filing: I-526 (Phase I), I-485 (Phase II), and I-829 (Phase III).
I-526 (Phase I)
|EB-5 Capital Investment||$500,000|
|Attorney Fee (Phase-I)||$11,000|
|Source of Funds Report||$8,000|
|USCIS Processing Fee||$3,750|
|Bank Wire Fee||$90|
|Total Cash Needed||$574,340|
I-485 (Phase II)
|Attorney Fee (Phase II)||$1,500|
|USCIS Consular Processing||$405|
|USCIS Filing Fee – Age 14+||$1,140|
|USCIS Filing Fee – Under 14||$750|
|USCIS Biometric Fee||$85|
|Bank Wire Fee||$45|
|Total Cash Needed||~$3,175|
I-829 (Phase III)
|Bank Wire Fee||$90|
|Total Cash Needed||~$6,425|
$500,000 Investment, Estimated $83,940 Fees and 58-60* months in total processing time
total processing time
- What EB-5 Investors Need to Know About Retrogression
- Can Adopted Children immigrate with me on EB-5?
- Calculating Net Worth
- Types of EB-5 Protections & Guarantees in Behring and Berkeley Regional Center Projects
- What are the various forms and petitions for EB-5 investments?
- What is a I-485 Petition (EB-5 visa)
- What is an I-829 Petition? (EB-5 visa)
- What is a Target Employment Area (EB-5 investment)
- What is an EB-5 I-526 Petition?
- 5 Things EB-5 Investors Can Do Preparing for Their Source of Funds Report
- Reentry Permit (USCIS Form I-131)
- If an investor has EB-5 visa and conditional green card, does he/she need to stay in the US for a minimum number of days in the first 2 years in order to gain a permanent green card? How about his/her dependents?
- I-526 Petition - What is it?
- Source of Funds Report
- Translation - For the I-526 Petition and Source of Funds reports, what needs to be translated?
- What is the Minimum Investment for EB-5?
- Traveling Outside the US for Extended Periods After Receiving Permanent Residency
- How Long Should an EB-5 Investor Remain in the United States Each Year?
- Can an Investor Apply if They Have Been Rejected or Terminated in the Past by USCIS for a Previous Visa?
- What Can Disqualify an Investor from Participating in the EB-5 Program?
- May two or more investors qualify for immigration based upon a pooled investment in a single business?
- Must the entire amount of the investment be made at the time of applying for an immigrant visa?
- How long does it take to get a greencard with EB-5?
- How much are EB-5 immigration attorney fees?
- How much does EB-5 investment cost?
- Does EB-5 work for my project?
- I don't have $500K in cash, what are my options?
- Other than the $500,000 investment, how much does EB-5 cost?
- There is a background check required for EB-5 investment, what information is USCIS concerned with?
- How do jobs qualify for projects that are already under construction?