Ask yourself these questions:
Do I have $500,000 to invest for around 5 years?
Do I have $50,000 cash available for Administrative Fees?
Can I accept that USCIS needs potentially 20 months to approve and deliver my green card?
Do I like the thought that my investment is secured by ownership of residential apartments in the San Francisco Bay Area?
If you answered YES to all these questions, you should be eligible for EB-5 and our EB-5 projects should work for you!
Do you want all the information on what it takes to complete an EB-5 investment? Fill in the form and we will deliver you the full EB-5 Information package!
ARE YOU FULLY READY FOR EB-5 INVESTMENT NOW?
1.Please complete this questionnaire completely.
Enter “N/A” if any question is not applicable. Please do not leave blanks.
- Complete this questionnaire for the primary applicant and any spouse or dependents who you anticipatewill be included in the final EB-5 petition to US Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Attach a legible copy of the photo page of the primary applicant’s passport.
- If this questionnaire includes the primary applicant’s spouse and/or children, also attach a legible copy of the photo page of each dependent’s passport.
- If the signature page is separate from the photo page on any applicant’s passport, also attach a legible copy of the signature page.
- What EB-5 Investors Need to Know About Retrogression
- Can Adopted Children immigrate with me on EB-5?
- Calculating Net Worth
- Types of EB-5 Protections & Guarantees in Behring and Berkeley Regional Center Projects
- What are the various forms and petitions for EB-5 investments?
- What is a I-485 Petition (EB-5 visa)
- What is an I-829 Petition? (EB-5 visa)
- What is a Target Employment Area (EB-5 investment)
- What is an EB-5 I-526 Petition?
- 5 Things EB-5 Investors Can Do Preparing for Their Source of Funds Report
- Reentry Permit (USCIS Form I-131)
- If an investor has EB-5 visa and conditional green card, does he/she need to stay in the US for a minimum number of days in the first 2 years in order to gain a permanent green card? How about his/her dependents?
- I-526 Petition - What is it?
- Source of Funds Report
- Translation - For the I-526 Petition and Source of Funds reports, what needs to be translated?
- What is the Minimum Investment for EB-5?
- Traveling Outside the US for Extended Periods After Receiving Permanent Residency
- How Long Should an EB-5 Investor Remain in the United States Each Year?
- Can an Investor Apply if They Have Been Rejected or Terminated in the Past by USCIS for a Previous Visa?
- What Can Disqualify an Investor from Participating in the EB-5 Program?
- May two or more investors qualify for immigration based upon a pooled investment in a single business?
- Must the entire amount of the investment be made at the time of applying for an immigrant visa?
- How long does it take to get a greencard with EB-5?
- How much are EB-5 immigration attorney fees?
- How much does EB-5 investment cost?
- Does EB-5 work for my project?
- I don't have $500K in cash, what are my options?
- Other than the $500,000 investment, how much does EB-5 cost?
- There is a background check required for EB-5 investment, what information is USCIS concerned with?
- How do jobs qualify for projects that are already under construction?